Yu-Gi-Oh World Championship 2011: Over the Ne
Beginning in the deserted city of Crash Town, Toru and the main character dream of traveling to New Domino city to do battle in the World Racing Grand Prix.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011 offer players the ability to battle with over 4,200 cards and compete in duel runner battles with up to 3 teammates. Including updated duelist screens for faster battles and new features for beginner duelists like deck diagnostics and in battle assistance.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011 includes the ability to battle friends or foes via Wi-Fi connection anywhere in the world and live leader boards. Amp up the dueling action in the most robust Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's game ever!
- Duel with more than 4,200 of the most up to date Yu-Gi-Oh! cards including Storm of Ragnarok releasing in February.
- Original storyline created and torn from the highly successful Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's animated series on Cartoon Network.
- Duel Puzzle Editor allows players to post questions and answers via Wi-Fi connection while gaining points and rankings.
- Deck Diagnostics offer players the opportunity to have the game evaluate and help build a stronger deck.
- New features for beginner duelists include in game tutorials, deck structuring tutorials and assistance as well as a "next move" option when a player doesn't know what to do next.
- Replay features offer the ability to save a duel once completed so duelists can go back, review and study the last battle to hone their skills and even see the moves the computer made.
- Battle anyone, anywhere, anytime via Wi-Fi connection and compete in weekly duel championships each with new rules and live leader boards.
- Includes 3 exclusive trading cards in pack: Necro Fleur, Sorciere de Fleur and Z-One.