A new era has dawned and Yu-Gi-Oh! returns with a fast paced twist on card dueling. Yusei Fudo and Jack Atlus are the hottest new duelists in Neo Domino City and have taken dueling to the streets in a hot new motorsport called Â“Wheelie BreakersÂ” that combines traditional card dueling with D Wheel racing. Players climb upon their D Wheel motorcycles and summon monsters from their decks to battle each other as they race around the track. Their monsters use unique attack powers to try and keep other riders from completing the race. By defeating a rider you steal his summoned monsters and add them to your deck. This is a no holds barred battle for track supremacy in a combination of wheel and deal!
- Racing game with the dueling elements, based on Â“Riding DuelÂ” in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5DÂ’s animated series on 4Kids network.
- Summon monsters during the race to try and take out your opponent using your monsters special powers and attack abilities
- Compete in Story Mode and clear races to build your deck of cards and the monsters you can summon
- Pick up and play game utilizing all the key functionality of the Wii mote for the card dueling and the Nunchuk for the racing including weight shifting, acceleration, steering and recovery
- Includes 4 modes of play: Story Mode, Grand Prix Mode, Time Attack Mode and Competition Multiplayer Mode with up to 4 friends in racing and dueling split screen