The Weakest Link
Based on the BBC Television's hugely successful show, the game introduces Anne Robinson to the cyber world, and as we've come to expect she's armed with her now infamous put downs and razor-sharp wit. But, this time contestants can answer back if they are brave enough! With over 100,000 questions, players will be able to play well into the New Year.
- More than 100,000 questions
- The likeness and voice of Anne Robinson with her infamous catchphrase, which is now set to reverberate around the nation's households this Christmas - 'You are the Weakest Link Â– Goodbye.'
- A choice from 24 different characters, each with their own characteristics and appearance.
- Capacity for up to seven players to play at once, with any combination of human or computer contestants.
- A myriad of options that allows players to extend the gameplay, progressing to bigger and bigger prize funds and perhaps even bending the rules in their favour.