MPH is an arcade-racer that lets players experience incredible speeds while illustrating down-to-earth real world locations and vehicle designs. MPH features gameplay-friendly arcade physics, an effective damage model, and performs various tricks with the camera setup in order to simulate insane speeds without making the game uncontrollable.
- Through sophisticated camera behavior, players will feel like actually sitting behind the wheel like in no other racing game.
- The AI uses genetic algorithms, which adapts and reacts according to players driving skills
- Attractive race locations including Corsica, England, Alaska, and Egypt
- Outstanding arcade physics will take into consideration more than 300 physics variables calculated in real-time, including everything from entry speed to tire friction, momentum and aerodynamics.
- Effective damage model with the possibility of wrecking cars beyond recognition.