ESPN Winter X-Games Snocross
ESPN Winter X Games Snocross puts players in the shoes of some of the sports greatest riders and behind the handlebars of the fastest snowmobiles. With multiple gameplay modes, environmental effects and all the flair of an ESPN telecast, ESPN Winter X Games Snocross is the only PS2 and Xbox Snocross title to feature up-and-coming X Games gold medallist Tucker Hibbert.
- Taste the snow with any of 6 pro-riders, including up-and-coming X Games gold medallist Tucker Hibbert.
- Two gameplay modes add realism and variety: Snocross mode features X Games-style competition, while the Arcade mode gives players the freedom to execute sick stunts on tracks around the globe.
- Get in the spirit of the sport with a comprehensive X Games Mode, based on the rules and regulations of the Winter X Games.
- Interactive environments include hidden shortcuts, upgradeable sleds, destructible elements and more.
- Voiceovers presented by professional ESPN personalities add the authenticity and credibility that only the X Games can provide.
- Up to two players can compete in the PS2 version, while up to four can share in on the fun in the Xbox version.
- A hard-hitting soundtrack from some of the music industrys up-and-coming bands keeps the action rolling.