• All 84 character models have been updated with increased polygon counts and higher resolution textures.
• Wolvark Sloghandlers now release Slogs instead of Slegs.
• Professor Dimble now has glasses and an academic tome.
• New female voices have been recorded for two characters.
• Made Blisterz Booty unkillable.
• All environments have been given higher resolution textures.
• Most vegetation has been updated with increased polygon counts and/or higher resolution textures.
• A lot of environment now reflects in water where it didn’t before.
• Many, many pipes and barrels rounded.
• Easter Eggs added to the game.
• Added Blisterz Booty’s broken crud gun to the floor by his bola’d body.
• Sekto’s Office has been changed to more closely resemble than seen in the FMV.
• All game audio (voice, sound effects and music) have been upgraded to 16-bit 44KHz from 8-bit 11KHz or less!
• Support for 5.1, Dolby Digitial and DTS.
• Everything now runs at 720p, 60 FPS, widescreen.
• All menus have been updated with a new design based on original unused concepts.
• New posters now occupy the inventory menu when no bounty is accepted.
• All armour upgrades now actually increase Stranger’s health.
• Added difficulty levels to the game: Easy, Medium and Hard.
• 37 trophies: 23 bronze, 8 silver, 5 gold, 1 platinum.
• 37 pieces of unlockable Concept art.
5 unlockable movie