Aangezien de vorige thread aan de limiet zit gaan we hier verder:
Post in Dit topic alles over BF3. Zo houden we hier alles netjes
Breaking: Battlefield 3 Leaked Info - DigitalBattle.com
Electronic Arts UK Community - View Single Post - Demize99 working on BF3
Here's some more news. WARNING, THESE ARE NOT CONFIRMED
This information comes from a site that has BF3 for pre-order.
Battlefield 3 leaps ahead of the competition with the power of Frostbite™ 2, the next instalment of DICE’s cutting-edge game engine. This state-of-the-art technology is the foundation on which Battlefield 3 is built, delivering superior visual quality, a grand sense of scale, massive destruction, dynamic audio and incredibly lifelike character animations. As bullets whiz by, walls crumble, and explosions throw you to the ground, the battlefield feels more alive and interactive than ever before.
In Battlefield 3, players step into the role of the elite U.S. Marines where they will experience heart-pounding single player missions and competitive multiplayer actions ranging across diverse locations from around the globe including Paris, Tehran and New York
• Frostbite 2 – Battlefield 3 introduces Frostbite 2, the incredible technology that takes animation, destruction, lighting, scale and audio to new heights. Built upon this powerful game engine, Battlefield 3 immerses players physically and emotionally to the world around them like never before.
• Feel the Battle — Feel the impact of bullets and explosions, drag your fallen comrades into safety, and mount your weapon on almost any part of the terrain. Battlefield 3’s cutting edge animation, spectacular visuals and real as hell battle gameplay attack your senses and make you feel the visceral warriors experience like no other FPS.
• Unparalleled Vehicle Warfare — The best online vehicle warfare experience gets even better with a fitting sonic boom as fighter jets headline impressive lineup of land, air and sea vehicles.
• Urban Combat — Take the fight to iconic and unexpected places in the USA, Middle East, and Europe including claustrophobic streets, metropolitan downtowns, and open, vehicle-friendly landscapes as you fight your way through the war of tomorrow.
- Geen PC exclusief maar ook PS3 en X360
- Frostbite 2.0
- Er gaat meer werk in de pc versie zitten dan op console
- zal uitkomen in 2011
- Er zal een beta zijn
Meer info zal er later op het jaar bekent gemaakt worden op de "GDC 2011" ( Game Developers Conference). hieronder nog het officiële pres bericht :
Organizers of the 2011 Game Developers Conference have debuted key new talks including Battlefield 3 tech talks, a fascinating 'failure workshop' and a reveal of the new Thief's generative music system.
- Multiple talks on the innovative tech around DICE's Battlefield 3 are also planned, including Christina Coffin talking on 'SPU-based Deferred Shading in Battlefield 3 for Playstation 3'. The talk "presents a detailed programmer oriented overview of our SPU based shading system implemented in DICE's Frostbite 2 engine and how it enables more visually rich environments in Battlefield 3 and better performance over traditional GPU-only based renderers."
In addition, Kenny Magnusson presents 'Lighting You Up in Battlefield 3', with the visual arts talk showcasing " a detailed overview of the new lighting system implemented in DICE's Frostbite 2 engine and how it enables us to stretch the boundaries of lighting in Battlefield 3... avoiding costly and static prebaked lighting without compromising quality."
Battlefield 3 - BF3
Jouw Battlefield 3 Wishlist:
Sharpless: customization zoals bfheroes maar dan gratis
Commander mode zoals bf2
YouTube - Battlefield 3 - What We Know So Far (Release, Beta, Maps, Squads, Classes)
New Gameplay Trailer:
2 Players For Consoles - Not what was revealed in GameInformer
On a screen there was four classes and five slots for equipment - Maybe melee, secondary, primary, grenades/explosives, binoculars/special
F-16 and SU-27 seen.
"Replay Function Which Was Also included in Battlefield 2" - Probably something similar to Battlerecorder. No details given as to whether or not this system will be on consoles as well.
Advanced surround sound, players can hear where something is coming from. 80 sound channels - Probably EAX certified
Single Player: There Will Be Quick time events where you have to push the mouse buttons to win a fight. The example here: an enemy tries to stab you with a knife and you have to defend you (knock him down / kill him).
New Screens :
Met dank aan Tuner voor de openingspost.